ENROLLING AT ST. RICHARD
We are excited that you would like to enroll your children at St. Richard Catholic School. Below you will find information about registration for the 2021-2022 school year.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT ANY TIME WITH QUESTIONS. You can call the school at 773-582-8083 or send an email to our principal Michelle Napier at email@example.com. We're here to assist you and your family!
Admission Requirements for New Students
An official copy of the child's birth certificate (must be submitted within 30 days of enrolling a child).
A child entering our three-year-old preschool must be three-years-old on or before September 1st.
A child entering our four-year-old preschool must be four-years-old on or before September 1st.
A child entering our kindergarten class must be five-years-old on or before September 1st.
A copy of the child's baptismal certificate.
Child's social security card.
A record of compliance with local and state health requirements.
Admission Requirements for Transferring Students
Prior to granting admission acceptance, the following application process will be implemented for students who are already attending a school and are seeking to transfer to St. Richard:
1. Interview with admission committee (grades, test scores, IEP, behavior documentation, etc. needed)
2. Student assessment/ screening
3. Principal will call previous school
4. Student to participate in a Shadow Day at St. Richard
5. Tentatively within one week, a final evaluation with admission committee
6. If accepted, registration packet to be completed and a $150 registration fee due